Tuesday 31 March 2015

Continuity Practise


To make sure i was prepared for my next assessment I wanted to practise my continuity skills. The first thing I noticed was that I had made the face a lot paler in practise, therefore  I need to make sure I mix the right amount of foundation with the supra colour. I also think I have made her under eyes too red, I need to use more purple and blue to deepen the colour in this area. 


I also need to consider my partners skin, on the day of the  exam her skin was a little dry so I need to make sure the texture of the foundation is the same during the next exam. I think I have got the wrinkles accurate to the first exam.  When practising the lips I put the cut on an opposite side, 
therefore I need to make sure I copy my original look exactly as I did the first time. 



No comments:

Post a Comment