Saturday 21 March 2015

First Practise

Before I practised on my partner I wanted to have an initial practise on myself so that I could see whether it actually looked realistic. I also wanted to get a grip of the techniques. 

My first change is that although I want the character to be pale, I think in this it's a bit too pale so I'm going to change how much white I mix in with the foundation next time. I also want to put the white more to the roots of the eyebrows as thats where the colour would be lost. I do like how red the eyes are as I feel the character looks tired. I may also make the wrinkles a little stronger to make them more obvious. 



My favourite part was the cracked lip, I think it gives the look something interesting. It is the vocal point to the make up. My only concern is to trying to get the continuity for this part. I will have to get a close up photo of my first assessment so I can accurately copy it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment