Saturday 21 March 2015

First Assessment

My first assessment went well and I made sure to take close ups of each section so that my next assessment is exactly the same. I made the look simple so that it would be easy to re create however still being true to the characters description.   


For the wrinkles I followed the face chart, using my mac 207 to blend them naturally into the skin. I wanted them to be noticeable but barely there. 
 The lips will be the hardest to replicate. First I put the duo on the whole lips and waited for it to dry. I wanted to keep the rips quite large so that they would be easy to copy the next time round.  
I need to make sure I take the white right into the root on the brow. I also need to keep the red in the same area and the lines in these exact places. 


When re creating the hair we have to make sure every step is exact. I parted the hair using the middle of her nose as a pointer. I also sectioned off the front just behind the ear so I would be able to repeat this exactly the next time. The rest was pretty simple, I just need to take into consideration where I put the dry shampoo, where the bun was and how long the curls are. 



I will re practise this look before my final assessment to make sure I can make the difficult areas an exact match. 





No comments:

Post a Comment