Thursday 16 April 2015

Estella Face Charts

After I've researched Estella I created face charts so I could compare and decide on my final look. 

My first design was quite simple, I wanted to keep her lips and cheek as the main feature of the look. This is historically accurate but I wanted to test myself a little more so I tried another design. 


I much prefer my second design as the bruises give me the opportunity to try something new and more risky. I also like the fact that it is very different from the Estella that is usually portrayed. I wanted to show her in a different light, not strong and confident, but vulnerable, and still with a hint of beauty. 

My final design was to show a fresher bruise on Estella's eye, with blood vessels very obvious as it would of been such a severe attack. I do like this design but I feel that my second design will push me to test my abilities a little more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment