Monday 4 May 2015

Claudia Costume

As seen in my previous post about late Victorian clothing, the era had a particular style. A lot of the body would be covered however it depends on the age to how much you are required to cover. Although Claudia's in her twenties, she is quite immature for her age therefore I feel her costume will be quite youthful. She also takes influence from the women on stage, who's costume was light and detailed at the top. I found this dress when I was researching about the Victorian fashion. Although my initial idea was to have her in white, I realised that white was usually the colour they would have on their wedding day, therefore I chose a similar colour in cream. Even though it is not white, I still want it to stand for the fact that she is innocent and childlike, as the colours arestill not outgoing or overly gothic like the character Vanessa Ives. 




No comments:

Post a Comment