Tuesday 5 May 2015

Final look Quentin

My look for Quentin was my favourite of the two as I think all my planning came together. I have involved a few close ups, mid shots and side profiles. 





When I first started Quentin I had a few problems with making the wax stick to the face, this lead to the wound having to be cut down a little so it is shorter than I first designed. However in the end I feel this actually looked better against his otherwise handsome complexion. If I was to do this again I would have a few more practises of the wound as I feel my model was sat for too long while I tried to complete it. I was happy with my choice of model as I feel his face shape and pose was perfect for my character. The outfit was one of my favourite parts of the shoot, I think he looked like a high end Victorian man and looked altogether very smart and respectable. 


No comments:

Post a Comment