Tuesday 5 May 2015

Claudia Hair Charts

After creating three face charts I then created three hair to match. Although I wanted the look to be historically correct, I also wanted to take into consideration that she is quite child like as a character and is away from the public a lot, so may not follow the fashion of the time. 
My first design was the most historically accurate with a messy mid bun and long loose curls falling underneath. The hair is split into a slick middle parting. Although this is a more accurate look for the era, I felt it didn't match my character, I don't believe she would take long on her hair or follow the norm.

For my second design I chose to have her hair down but still in a middle parting. The hair would be in long loose curls framing the face. Although I liked this design I felt that it didn't look like any of the hairstyles featured in the show so I wasn't sure if it would fit with the other styles. 

For my final design the hair was once again down and in a middle parting, however it was waved much like the character Mina from Penny Dreadful. I also think this style is very youthful so would fit my characters description. I chose this as my final design. 


No comments:

Post a Comment