Tuesday 5 May 2015

Quentin Face Charts

I created three makeup designs for Quentin, taking into consideration what I have already discussed about his look. 

My First look is quite simple on the face, with minor contouring on his main features such as the nose, cheekbones, temples and jaw. His skin is meant to be very flawless is this look expect for the huge scar running down his face. I did love this design however my nose and scar wax can get hard to work with if used for too long, therefore I didn't want to do a scar that big. 

My second design contoured the face mainly on the jawline, to give more manly features. I have also tested out giving him stubble however I'm not sure how I would go about this if I was to recreate the look, and also feel that stubble is a more modern fashion. I did however like the idea of the stitches going over one eye, so it is still visible but not as large. 


No comments:

Post a Comment