Tuesday 5 May 2015

Claudia's Face Charts

Before practising Claudia's look, I wanted to create three different face charts to test whether my original idea's were definitely the route I wanted to take. 
My first face chart was quite a simple look with the main features being red cheeks and lips, while the rest was simple and flawless. I liked the idea of her being very plain however I feel the red cheeks following the contour made her look a bit sunburnt. 

My next look followed the same sort of idea however rather than a contoured red, the colour is all on the apples of the cheeks. Once again I liked the simplicity of the look but it still looks a little bit "clownish". 
My final look was my favourite. I was very drawn to the idea of using freckles as it gives a youthful aspect to her face. I also think it compliments the simplistic make up. For this I chose a light red to go onto the cheeks so it is a "barely there" look and it compliments the bright lips. Finally I decided her eyebrows and lashes should be a little more defined with some brown brushed through them. This was the design I chose for Claudia. 

No comments:

Post a Comment