Monday 4 May 2015

Moodboard and Colour Palette for Claudia




I created a mood board to show my influences from the show when creating Claudia. The first being the location, as I wanted her to be introduced to the show through the Grand Guignol Theatre. I also including a picture of Soho in the Victorian era. I wanted Claudia to be inspired from some of the original characters. Vanessa Ives was my main inspiration for the character, this is because their back story is very similar in the fact they both have a demon within. With this being said her fashion is very gothic while I wanted Claudia to be quite innocent and pure with her clothing. Therefore I added two other characters, the actress from the theatre and Mina, because their clothing is much more bright and innocent. I also want Claudia's hair to have a wave like Mina, but be brunette. For my shoot her make up is going to be very natural, but with a hint of colour on the cheeks and lips. If my model does not have freckles I will create this myself. The colours I chose are very soft and light to show her innocence however the red is to show the demon within.


No comments:

Post a Comment