Tuesday 5 May 2015

Final look Claudia

For my shoot I wanted Claudia to have the simple make up, hair and costume I had originally designed.

However to link to my back story for the character and her introduction to the show, I wanted my model to look "possessed". Therefore I got my Model to role back her eyes, as in many possession films this is one of the things that start to change in the character. 



Although the look was very simple, I feel like it was really successful in being the character that I had imagined. I was happy that my model was willing to act for the photos and I felt it really helped the images come to life. The last image was to show a juxtaposition of the characters personality, through my side profile image. If I was to do the photos again I would make sure my character was facing more to the side during her side profile photos. This was the only successful one that was slightly to the side as my others weren't in focus, which I didn't notice until I was home. Other than that I was pleased with my overall look. 

No comments:

Post a Comment