Monday 4 May 2015

Quentin Moodboard and Colour Palette



In my mood board for Quentin the main focus is on stitches and Frankenstein's monster, this is because this technique will be something new for me and push my boundaries with prosthetic skills. I also involved Sir Malcolm as I loved how high class he looks and wanted to take inspiration from this in Quentin's clothing. The main feature of Dorian Gray that I want to use in my own character is his smooth skin and handsome features. My models hair is a little bit shorter than the character Dorian Gray however, so I think I will base this more on Victor Frankenstein. I chose a very mixed colour palette to show that this character has a array of emotions. I also felt that the colours red and purple were important to stand for the dark blood in the stitches which is a very important part of the character I've created. 



No comments:

Post a Comment