Tuesday 5 May 2015

Practise of Claudia: Hair

Need:
Paddle Brush 
Straighteners
Comb
hair spray

Step by Step:
1. Taking the paddle brush, brush the length of the hair making sure there are no knots. 
2. Using the tail of the comb, create a middle parting. 
3. Then using the straighteners go in a back a forth movement, curling up for an inch then curling down. This will create a natural looking wave in the hair.
4. Finally set the look with some hairspray. 

I was happy with how the waves looked, although I don't think I stuck to the leaving an inch between each turn, therefore will make sure I do this next time to make a more natural wave. I also need to make sure the hair doesn't live too much at the fringe as this can make it look too big, although I think my fringe being naturally in a side parting was the reason it didn't fall right. 



No comments:

Post a Comment